MAKE IT MID-CENTURY, LLC RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY
We are delighted that you’ve chosen Make it Mid Century, LLC for your product needs. We always want you to be happy with your purchases, and we’re here to help.
We understand that sometimes you just change your mind about your purchase*. In that case, you have sixty (60) calendar days to return a complete item or kit from the date that you received it. Please return the item(s) in their original packaging and utilize a tracking number for returns. You may use whatever shipping carrier is most convenient for you. Send returns to:
Make it Mid Century, LLC
5581 Mardel Avenue
Saint Louis, Missouri 63109
*We will not accept returns for:
- Custom items.
- Exterior door kits are construed as a custom item as the glass is individualized per order. See below for additional refund information.
- Decorative ceramic tile where you did not first order an individual tile (sample).
- Laminate where you did not first order a sample.
- Solid ceramic tile where you did not first order a sample.
For returns, once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item(s). We will immediately notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the item(s). If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within the number of days approved by your card issuer’s policy.
For exterior door kits, we will refund the price of the kit minus a re-stocking fee equal to the price of half of the glass.
For laminate, we will not refund applications of improper fabrication or installation, nor will we refund costs associated with fabrication. Fabrication must comply with NEMA Standards Publication LD 3-2000.
Cancellations are dependent on the status of your order and on the type of order:
- Exterior Door Kits
- Glass is custom and is ordered at the time of your order. If we can cancel the glass, we can issue a full refund. If the glass is not cancelable, we will refund your order minus a re-stocking fee equal to the price of the glass.
- Interior Door Kits
- We will accept cancellations of interior door kits up to the point of shipping.
- Garage Door Kits
- Garage door kits are custom to your specific dimensions. We will accept cancellations of garage door kits if the kit is not yet in production.
- Shutters are custom and are ordered at the time of your order. If we can cancel your order with the factory, we can issue a full refund. If the order is not cancelable with the factory, we do not have recourse for cancellation.
- Laminate is a custom order. If the cancellation occurs before pressing, we can refund the order minus the cost of paper and shipping. If the cancellation happens before paper production begins, we will refund the order in its entirety.
- Decorative Ceramic Tile
- Decorative ceramic tile can be canceled up until the point of production. If production has already occurred, we will refund the order minus a restocking fee of 50% of your order. If you have already received the tiles and wish to return them, you may ship the tiles to us we will refund the order minus a 25% restocking fee once we receive and inspect the tiles for breakage.
- Solid Ceramic Tile
- Solid Ceramic Tile can only be canceled up to a 24-hour window after ordering.
- All fabrics are ordered through Spoonflower and must abide by Spoonflower rules.
Shipping costs for a return not due to damage are the responsibility of the purchaser. See below for damaged returns.
While we take every effort to package and ship your purchase carefully, we know that shipping things can often be a risky business. If there is a part of a product or kit that you find is damaged upon receipt we will exchange the product at no charge or shipping cost to you. Please alert us and send a photo of the damaged goods to email@example.com and have "Returns" in the subject line. Report any damage within seven (7) days of receiving the package.
Sale items are not subject to return and are considered a final sale. If damage occurs during shipping of a final sale item, the item may be eligible for a partial or full refund. Please see the above information on damaged goods.
If you find that you have additional questions regarding a return or exchange, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.